Premium Quality SAGE STICK
Size: 5 Inch Stick
Cleanse Your Mind, Body, Soul, Spirit, And Home! Have You Tried A Variety Of Products But Still Haven’t Used Sage Leaves? Time To Give Sage A Try!
- Highly Medicinal Properties
- Anti-Inflammatory Effects
- Relieves Indigestion and Lack of Appetite
- Natural Source of Food Flavoring
- Cleanses Your Home and Your Body
Description: Salvia officinalis (Sage) is known for its medicinal properties, and it is a member of the mint family. This herb is known to have a variety of health benefits and has long been recommended for treating general health conditions. Sage Smudge Stick is used primarily for burning and Loose Sage is also used for burning and everything else.
Anti-Inflammatory: It is an herbal solution for any kind of underlying inflammation in the body, restoring it to a healthy state and reinstating normal blood flow. It is approved for oral inflammation and can be used to treat inflammation in the mucous membranes of the mouth and throat.
Lack of Appetite: It also acts as a natural energizer and helps improve appetite and digestion. It is the best solution for indigestion, and it helps to soothe an upset stomach.
Health Benefits: It is generally used to treat a variety of health problems like indigestion, lack of appetite, oral inflammation, excessive perspiration, and rhinitis, to name a few. It’s also wonderful to lift your mood and use during meditation.
Natural Flavor: It has been used as a natural source of food flavoring for decades. It is used in a variety of recipes that require a natural flavor.
Cleansing: Sage Smudge Sticks and Loose Sage Leaves is not only used for spiritual cleansing but also for purifying the air around you. It’s great to use sage after significant life transitions like moving into a new home or a loss of some kind. Just be sure to open all the windows while burning Sage indoors to allow old, stagnant energy to be released.
How To Burn Sage Sticks Safely And Properly;
1. Light the end of the sage stick until a flame is established.
2. Gently extinguish by blowing or fanning out the flame.
3. Once you have walk thru and smoked out each room of your home, then place your sage stick in an appropriate burner that will collect all the ashes as it falls. Place burner in safe space away from any flammable items.